Friday, December 9, 2011

Is that Me?

I forgotten where I've placed my keys before. Frustrating, because it usually happens when I'm in a hurry to get somewhere. Or, my children (most notably our toddler who is two now) takes my keys to play with them. Don't worry, it's not just my keys. No, no. It's my cell phone, loose change, our real phone, my wife's keys, or glasses, or that special pen that has to stay in my journal because if I don't have it I can't possibly put any thoughts on paper--the key to my sanity--oh, where was I? Yes, keys.

I couldn't remember my blog address this morning. Panic. I've got to write. My muse in nudging me. No problem. I'll Google my name. And there. For the first time I see the name of my blog on the top of a search list. Sweet.The internet is amazing. Now I think my blog has something to say. I am a voice in this digital community. I am Me.

Who am I? Steelie-Dave, Fly Fishing Guy.

Still don't know where my keys are though.

No comments:

Post a Comment